I recently purchased a Pertec i-Disk Bullet 32Gb, and within a hour I had broken it, it had become write protected, not sure why. After an e-mail to Pertec support they sent me a solution to solve the problem, here is what they said and how to get your i-Disk working again
Please use USB flash drive recovery tool as attach file. And repair unworkable i-Disk Bulletproof as following procedures;
If this utility still can’t help you to repair your failure Bulletproof USB, we suggest you can send back the USB to original purchased store/vendor,
They will provide you RMA service for further check and repair process.
URescue utility repairing procedures:
1. Backup your personal data stored in i-Disk Bulletproof if available.
2. Plug unworkable i-Disk Bulletproof into a safety virus-free desktop or notebook computer.
3. Execute “URescue.exe”, click “Update” button to repair i-Disk Bulletproof.
4. Please be remind, all data stored in i-Disk Bulletproof will be deleted. Click “OK” to continue.
5. Repair successfully, click “OK” to exit URescue utility.